'Our mission is to provide outstanding service at a reasonable price'
Hams Hall is the Birmingham railfreight terminal and logistics hub owned and operated by Associated British Ports (ABP).
ABP acquired the 11-ha terminal in 2002 and has invested in an ongoing expansion programme, which has seen operational capacity treble.
We believe in investing in the future during 2011 we invested over £1.5 m in equipment and facilities enhancements.
The continued service improvements and sustained performance has been recognised by the multiple awards the ABP Hams Hall team have achieved.
ABP's Hams Hall Rail Freight Terminal recent achievements include :
- RBA finalist Information Technology Excellence 2011
- IFW finalist Innovation New Product 2011
- RFG winner Business of the Year 2010
- RFG winner Customer Care 2010
- RFG runner up Environmental Innovation 2010
- RBA winner Supplier Excellence of the Year 2009
- RFG winner Environmental Innovation 2009
- RBA finalist Environmental Innovation of the Year 2009
- RBA highly commended Railfreight Excellence of the Year 2009
To view Department for Transport case study 'Efficient Intermodal Terminals Deliver Supply Chain Benefits' click on the blue link below
ABP Hams Hall providing great service to make a great location even better!